This disease is bad which you are in red skin, dry, itchiness and the flakes. The itchiness becomes unbearable in the skin. Eczema is a skin disease which is divided into few kinds. Most common kinds are include stasis dermatitis, contact and the atopic. The eczema is rampant, not only inside United States, but also happens in few countries. This disease can affect anyone of all ages and all races. If it happens on around the mouth, this is known as lip eczema. Generally it grows in given phases include reddening, swelling, lession formation, thickening and skin flaking. It makes the papules which elevated from the skin and it is itchiness and also embarrasing.
There are various things which causing an eczema appears, you must investigate anything what triggered the eczema. Here is a list of most common things what cause eczema:
- Environment – The most common is the bad environment. Sufferers who suffer the disease during winter. The low humidity level and freezing can cause loss of skin moisture. For surviving in the cold, humans utilize air heater machines and also water heater for bathing. The constant heat exposure to the dry skin can causing cracked skins. Dirty environment is full with insects, their bites and stings are typical causes for the eczema. Getting direct sunlight in long duration.
- Smoking – Smokers can suffer this disease kind. Generally people who smoke cigarettes daily may causing their lips become dry and flaky. Smoking is known as bad habit, most people know about it.
- Allergy – If your skin kind is sensitive skin, then utilizing few certain beauty products can causing eczema on the skin and also lip. Other cause in this category is allergy that in directed to certain medicines and foods. Seafood is most common of this case such as shrimp and crabs. Any canned foods which contain food allergens can trigger eczema. Any products which made from living creature – plant, insect, animal also can be causing it. E.g: pollen is known to trigger eczema on eyelids or other skin part.
- Alcohol – Often drinking plenty of alcohol can weaken body immunity, cause early ageing and eczema. That’s not an allergy. This is true for all people.
- Stress – Someone is bound to feel an uneasiness while experiencing hormone changes which affect functions of few organs. Blood circulation can be decreased then the skin gets eczema because the skin needs required amount of blood supply.
Want to eliminate the eczema from your skin, eyelid or lip? Discover Eczema Free Forever then you can be free from it.
Other related articles: