If you are observing painful bumps that appear on around anal, these are known as hemorrhoids. The causing factors can be various and broadly divided into two main factors. The first is related to drinking and eating habit. Eating particular kinds of meal can increase risk of having hemorrhoids. And the second is daily lifestyle. For example, a wrong way of sitting, suddenly lifting a heavy thing.
Here are what causes hemorrhoids to appear:
- Foods – Fatty meals such as beef, fried chicken, lamb, ham, sausage that contain large amounts of fats which potentially harden feces that can lead to the constipation. Consuming foods with high sodium in large amount can cause hemorrhoids appears. It can increase blood pressure and also make the swollen in around anal to bulge.
- Antibiotics – The antibiotics don’t only kill the bad bacteria which make you get sick. But it also kill the good bacteria which help to digest food in the digestion system. If the antibiotic used in long time, you will no longer digest any hard foods well such as meat. This potentially leads hemorrhoids. So make sure to consult a doctor, if you really need an antibiotic.
- Alcohol – Drinking alcohol 3 glasses or more daily can increase blood pressure. The blood pressure can leads veins to swell in around anal.
- Stress – Stress and also anxiety can be contributing the hemorrhoids. Generally, both internal and external hemorrhoids caused by stress in high level and long time. Once the body is under stress tension, it makes bowel movement become difficult. Blood vessel in anal gets inflamed and the bump appears and gets itch and painful. This habit is in the top list of causing hemorrhoids.
- Lifting – If you have a job that requires you to lift heavy things everyday, lifting heavy things in wrong position can causes hemorrhoids. This job can be also harmful for anyone who have overweight.
Lacking of the knowledge can be the main factor of people suffer the hemorrhoids. So, make sure to gather information as possible for eliminating the hemorrhoids and preventing it come back – Hemorrhoid Miracle.
Other related articles:
Hemorrhoids generally grow both internally and externally. In this article, I am going to show you to information about treatment especially external hemorrhoids.
What causes external hemorrhoids grow?
There are most factors that causing external hemorrhoids:
- Most cause of hemorrhoids is to sit on hard things for long time. Generally long distance drivers have problem with hemorrhoids.
- Not enough drinking can be also causing it.
- Long lasting constipation can influences hemorrhoids to grow externally.
- This also can happen if you are overweight or lift heavy things in wrong way
Generally external hemorrhoids grow in around anus. Most external hemorrhoid symptoms are generally itchy, painful and bleed in anal area. So the sufferers have difficulties to sit. They grow in pressure, this can causes veins to balloon out then the flesh creating bulges which are known as external hemorrhoids.
External hemorrhoids treatment
These hemorrhoids kinds can be cured by many approaches but I am talking about natural ways only. Because the natural ways are inexpensive and best if you know about how it works. All depend on lifestyle which you have and also how your body responds. You can do things for curing the pain of the hemorrhoids then prevent them from coming back.
If you go to a doctor, he/ she usually suggests you to buy a cream tube and also medicine drugs. You may apply it for yourself. This is good way but you must have the knowledge about how to treat the hemorrhoid and keep it from coming back. So it is better.
- Getting enough fiber in your meal daily. Not enough fiber can be a factor that causing the hemorrhoid comes. Fruits and vegetables must be part in your diet daily. Always eat red apple or papaya. This way can help the digest process and also a bowel movement.
- Put a warm water and a cup of Epsom salts into a sitz bath for soaking the anal area. This method will clean the area and shrink the hemorrhoids. Doing it 2 – 3 times daily until the hemoorhoids gone.
- Put ice packs or heat cloth on the anal area for reducing both pain and the swelling.
External hemorrhoids are a civilization disease. Getting more fiber in meal daily, drink more water and ger some physical exercises, these methods help eliminating it and also keep it from coming back.
For more information about the natural way to get cured, check out: Hemorrhoid Miracle.
Other related articles: